Buy your Season Membership today!
Season 16 members will receive a ticket to the following shows:
• Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Sept. 27th – Oct. 7th)
• A Christmas Carol (Nov. 29th – Dec. 9th)
• Steel Magnolias (Mar. 14th – 24th)
• Oliver! (May 9th – 19th)
Memberships and show tickets may also be purchased through the box office. The box office is open every THURSDAY from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Orpheum Theater Center is located at 315 N. Phillips Ave. downtown Sioux Falls.
GROUP TICKET INFO
The Sioux Empire Community Theatre is announcing a new group rate discount for all Main Stage shows.
- Groups of 10-19 ppl = 10% discount.
- Groups of 20-49 ppl = 20% discount.
- Groups of 50 and more = 30% discount.
These discounts can be applied when purchasing on this site (with the $2 per ticket standard credit card fee). Going to the theatre with a group is a great way to celebrate birthdays, entertain clients, honor employees or just have a night of fun with friends and family. If you want to set up a group for an upcoming show but don’t know how many people will be with you, call the theatre and our staff will be happy to work with you. We will reserve a block of tickets for you. Then 30 days before the performance call/stop in with your exact numbers and payment. Tel: 605-360-4800 Email: email@example.com
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- There is an additional charge that will be assessed to all credit card and internet orders ($2 per ticket for the internet).
- Tickets not picked up from will call ten minutes prior to the start of the performance may be released and resold if needed.
- Late seating is not allowed for any performance in the Anne Zabel Studio Theater.
- Late seating in the Historic Orpheum is at the direction of the House Manager.
- No outside food is allowed into the Orpheum Theater Center.