Monty Python’s Spamalot
Auditions will be held at the Orpheum theater center on Tuesday, Feb. 24 and Thursday, Feb. 26 at 7 p.m.
Performances Dates: May 1 – May 17
Rehearsal Dates: March 2 – April 30 (Typically 6-9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday)
We are asking that actors prepare to do the following:
- Come prepared with a suitable song for your audition.
- Your audition must be accompanied, so bring sheet music or a CD. CD’s should consist of instrumental tracks only.
- Please do not the accompany yourself.
- Happy Birthday, My Country Tis of Thee, or any other last-minute songs are probably not the best choices if you want to be considered for a main role.
- Actors will also be asked to do some cold readings.
- Actors will also be taught a brief dance selection, so please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
Director Dan Miller, Musical Director Matt Walicke and Choreographer Madison Miller thank you in advance for following these guidelines.
Please let us know that you’re coming by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line “Count me in for Spamalot.”
If you have questions about auditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 605-360-4800.