Looking for a Treasurer to join the Board of Directors
Position Vacancy – Treasurer
The Sioux Empire Community Theatre Board of Directors is seeking a Treasurer with finance and accounting experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the SECT budget and financial affairs are conducted in accordance with the board’s bylaws.
The Treasurer will be required to present financial reports to the board. The successful candidate will also liaise with, and provide guidance to, the board President, Producing Artistic Director and Bookkeeper. The Treasurer will also chair the Finance/Budget Committee. The board bylaws allow for the candidate to either act solely as Treasure, or as Treasurer AND board of directors member.
- Willingness to work in a part-time, voluntary capacity.
- Experience in financial management and accounting.
- CPA certification preferred, but not required.
- Well developed financial and project management skills.
- Highly developed leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide advice to the SECT board on financial and budgetary aspects.
Please note: Board meetings are held every second Monday of the month, at 5:30pm. Finance/Budget Committee meetings are held once a month, on an evening that works well for everyone involved.
Kimberly Jacobson, President – SECT Board of Directors | 605-366-6462, firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Pope – SECT Producing Artistic Director | 605-360-4800, email@example.com
Expressions of interest should be forwarded to Patrick Pope. Producing Artistic Director, no later then Wednesday, December 6, please include “Treasurer Position” in the subject line. Emails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org