Sioux Empire Community Theatre Celebrates First Friday!
The Sioux Empire Community Theatre is excited to be participating in its very first First Friday celebration. We will be featuring our performance of SISTER ACT.
We will be offering the following:
- 20 FREE tickets to SISTER ACT (You must be physically present to receive these)
- 30 tickets to SISTER ACT at the discounted rate of only $15.00 (You must be physically present to receive these)
There are a few restrictions:
- The offer is good from 5 pm – 6 pm.
- Tickets must be picked up between, 5 pm – 6 pm from the box office in person. No phone reservations allowed.
- FREE or discounted Tickets may not be be exchanged.
Sister Act is the feel-good musical comedy smash based on the hit 1992 film that has audiences jumping to their feet!
Featuring original music by Tony- and eight-time Oscar winner, Alan Menken (Newsies, Beauty and the Beast, Little Shop of Horrors), this uplifting musical was nominated for five Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
When disco diva, Deloris Van Cartier, witnesses a murder, she is put in protective custody in the one place the cops are sure she won’t be a found: a convent! Disguised as a nun, she finds herself at odds with both the rigid lifestyle and uptight Mother Superior.
Using her unique disco moves and singing talent to inspire the choir, Deloris breathes new life into the church and community but, in doing so, blows her cover. Soon, the gang is giving chase, only to find them up against Deloris and the power of her newly found sisterhood.
Filled with powerful gospel music, outrageous dancing and a truly moving story, Sister Act will leave audiences breathless. A sparkling tribute to the universal power of friendship, Sister Act is reason to REJOICE!
Sister Act is proudly sponsored by CorTrust Bank.